Put my hardest work, dedication, and patients behind this company when I worked for them. They did not 1) properly calculate overtime; 2) Failed to properly track and record hours worked; 3) properly compensate technicians for "non-productive" time; and 4) subjecting the technicians to unlawful charges for clothes and tools.
Please respond and leave comment if you would like to join in this Class Action Lawsuit against Assemblers Inc.
While the actions against the company have not been initiated yet there will be further action to any other interest generated by other employees of company, or they choose to pay me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "My parents picked a home drew up contracts traded in existing home and gave 20000.00 cash on new home,home was brought to llano texas "not put on site dad had..."
- "Like thousands of other people £15 had been taken out of my account for 3 months before I'd noticed. This was because my wife purchased an item of clothing..."
- "They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so. The first..."
- "We ordered our carport on 9/06/16. We were told by local dealer to be SURE site was level. He said there is often a long wait as they bundle jobs..."