Assemblers Inc - Seeking Class Action Lawsuit against previous employee

Put my hardest work, dedication, and patients behind this company when I worked for them. They did not 1) properly calculate overtime; 2) Failed to properly track and record hours worked; 3) properly compensate technicians for "non-productive" time; and 4) subjecting the technicians to unlawful charges for clothes and tools.

Please respond and leave comment if you would like to join in this Class Action Lawsuit against Assemblers Inc.

While the actions against the company have not been initiated yet there will be further action to any other interest generated by other employees of company, or they choose to pay me.

review #386769
31 8 Helpful?
Had the same issue8 Comments3
Had an experience with Assemblers Inc?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 23 #1011176

Crazy - I work for them and average $24 per hour being paid by the piece. As with all assembly companies you have to buy your own tools, as I did. They will sell you bike specialty tools totalling less than $100. They provide bike stands and air compressors free. If you are slow, take lots of cigarette and cell phone breaks, you do it on your own time. My wife and I work together and we make a VERY good living doing this.
As with most companies you have to pay a $35 fee one time that covers the initial hiring a nd drug testing and shirts for life. We have gotten at least a 100 shirts, safety knifes and blades and other supplies for free over the years. We love the work but have seen many others fail and then make excuses for why but when you get down to it, they weren't focused enough to even bill out minimum wage and had difficulty working without supervision. Where else can an average person that applies themselves make $20 to $30 an hour?

Jun 30 #1001458

I will join a class suit i want to run this rip off business into the ground. Put you in debt and cut you off.

chris

Jan 26 #936583

Me and my father worked for this company, him for 2 years, me about a year and a half worked 7 days a week countless hours from 7 am to 1130pm never got a thanks for it I made 3 hours in over time for a two week period but busted our tails like there was no tomorrow. Your promised the world till it comes down to it and their answers are I never said that . I was promised a raise " it don't work like that" their were times I told my supervisor a technician didnt build the grill right his answer was " there's a couple grills that your supposed to the bolts out " these held the grill to the pedestal . patio season comes around they expect you to build hundreds of patio pieces for little amounts of money , then when you do them a favor by driving 3 hours out of town get to the store and 2 ppl are already building the set the supervisor tells you get the f*** out of the car and get the f*** in the store. THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE. VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO THIER EMPLOYEES. THEY DONT HAVE A CARE IN THE WORLD IF YOU MAKE MONEY OR NOT no longer an employee as of 1/25/15

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.