Assemblers Inc - Seeking Class Action Lawsuit against previous employee
Put my hardest work, dedication, and patients behind this company when I worked for them. They did not 1) properly calculate overtime; 2) Failed to properly track and record hours worked; 3) properly compensate technicians for "non-productive" time; and 4) subjecting the technicians to unlawful charges for clothes and tools.
Please respond and leave comment if you would like to join in this Class Action Lawsuit against Assemblers Inc.
While the actions against the company have not been initiated yet there will be further action to any other interest generated by other employees of company, or they choose to pay me.review #386769
You may also like
- ""This company is worse than what has been said. My husband worked there as a machinist and he would tell me they were the worst in the business. They would give..."
- "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..."
- "First and foremost this is NOT a complaint, but an awareness raising eye opener! Binder and Binder (nor ANY OTHER disability advocacy company and or law firm) does NOT have any..."
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."
- "I placed an order to be delivered on Feb 6. Order stated that a local florist would handle the order. I previously called customer service (6times) to report that we..."
- "Ordered a shirt it came printed incorrectly. After 5 weeks I gave up on getting a new shirt. It's been 8 weeks and my emails go 1 week without a..."
- "Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my..."
- "Ultimate RV in Fort Worth, TX....BEWARE! Everything they tell you is a lie except for the part in accepting your payments towards your down payment. If you go..."